Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
Baked Parmesan TomatoesCourse: Sides, AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2–3 large beefsteak tomatoes
1 tbsp. dried basil
1 tbsp. dried oregano
2 tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice tomatoes into 1/4″ slices. Place on baking sheet
- Cover each with shaved parmesan. Sprinkle with basil and oregano on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with chopped Italian parley.
- Serve immediately!
- These cheesy tomatoes taste good when serve alongside beef, pork and shrimp dishes.