Easy Keto Egg Salad
This easy Keto egg salad is one of the best dishes made with eggs that I’ve ever tried. It’s a mix of egg, avocado, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper (to taste), and dill and parsley (for garnish). Coming out creamy and flavorful, this salad almost tantalizes your taste buds right with the first bite. It does happen with my family, especially my kids!
Egg and avocado are great foods to add to any keto meals. They are both loaded with nutritional values while containing less carbs. Not just that, they taste so good and combine well with each other. When they come together in this easy keto egg salad, they make both kids and adults fall in love with. My family even prefer it for small parties, weekend gathering, for instance.
If you have craving for eggs or are finding a “melt-in-mouth” salad, this Keto egg salad is the way to go. When I first tried it (at my sister’s dinner), I fell for it right away. Although it’s simple to make, it tastes crazy good. It’s a great appetizer, side dish or even a light dinner. It depends. Let’s check it out!
Easy Keto Egg SaladCourse: Sides, AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This easy Keto egg salad is one of the best dishes made with eggs that I’ve ever tried. It’s a mix of egg, avocado, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper (to taste), and dill and parsley (for garnish).
1 avocado, medium
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Splash of lemon juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/8 tsp dill (optional)
1/2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Place eggs a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and rest in hot water for 10-15 minutes. Lay under cold water and peel shells
- Cut eggs into small pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Scoop flesh of avocado in a bowl. Mash and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Gather mayo, eggs, mashed avocado, mustard, lemon juice in a large bowl. Top with herbs of your choice.
- Cover with plastic bag and chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!