Keto Egg Rolls in a Bowl
I’m a big fan of Keto Egg Rolls In A Bowl! It’s a crazy good mix of shredded cabbage, ground pork, shredded carrot, chopped onion, green onion, olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, and salt and pepper (to taste). Coming out tasty and flavorful, this bowl gets my family hooked. It’s now added to our list of favorite food.
I love this cabbage, egg and ground pork bowl for dinner. Ready in just 25 minutes, it’s perfect to make during busy week days. Drizzled with a flavorful sauce (or dressing) of your choice, your bowl will be tastier. Actually, I’m not a keto eater. I just love to cut the carbs for meals sometimes. This help balancing my diet. This egg roll in a bowl is then on the menu. And, we’re glad for it.
If you do not prefer ground pork, you can swap it with ground beef. It’s delicious and lower in carbs than pork. I love adding shredded red cabbage into this bowl. Making it loaded with greens, and you will receive more vitamins and minerals. Let’s check it out!
Keto Egg Rolls in a BowlCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
I’m a big fan of Keto Egg Rolls In A Bowl! It’s a crazy good mix of shredded cabbage, ground pork, shredded carrot, chopped onion, green onion, olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, and salt and pepper (to taste).
1 small cabbage, shredded
1 lb ground pork
1 medium carrot, shredded
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce, or tamari
1 tbsp Sriracha, or to taste
2 tsp rice vinegar
2-3 green onion, chopped
2 tsp sesame seeds
1/3 cup broth or water
salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground pork and cook until browned and cooked through. Breaking up often to crumbly.
- Add onions, garlic, and ginger to pan. Saute and cook until tender and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add in sesame oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, and rice vinegar, and stir well.
- Add cabbage and carrot, and broth. Stir to coat. Cook for 5 minutes, until slightly softened; stirring often.
- Once done, divide into bowls. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve.