3-Ingredient Ravioli Bake
3-Ingredient Ravioli BakeCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
1 (25 oz bag) frozen ravioli
1 (24 oz jar) marinara sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup parmesan cheese for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread with 3/4 cup of marinara sauce into the bottom.
- Arrange half of frozen ravioli in over the sauce (not overlapping)
- Cover with half of remaining sauce and half of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the process with remaining frozen ravioli, sauce and cheese. Finish with the sauce and mozzarella on top. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve on its own or with garlic bread, salad or veggies. Enjoy!
- You might mix your ravioli with beef, chicken or spinach if preferred. It would be loaded with flavors.