Asian Sesame Cucumber Salad
Asian Sesame Cucumber SaladCourse: Salads, SidesCuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp. sugar
½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Slice cucumbers into thin slices.
- Gather rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar in a cup. Whisk with a fork to combine.
- Add cucumber slices in a bowl, pour dressing over them and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge for hours. Enjoy!