Baked Cucumber Chips
Baked Cucumber ChipsCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 medium cucumbers, or 3 small ones
2 tsp apple cider vinegar, or vinegar of choice
1 tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more
- Preheat an oven to 175 degrees F. Prepare an baking tray lined with parchement paper.
- Cut cucumber into very thin slices, using a mandoline slicer.
- Drain excess moisture with a paper towel.
- Add cucumber slices in a large bowl and toss with oil, vinegar, and salt.
- Place in baking tray and bake for 3-4 hours until crispy.
- Remove from oven and let it cool completely. Serve on their own or with a dipping sauce of your choice.