Bacon Brie Crescent Wreath
Weekend is coming. Would you like to make something more flavorful and impressive for breakfast? This Bacon Brie Crescent Wreath surely helps. It’s a crescent ring spread with cranberry sauce, topped with brie and bacon, brushed with egg wash, sprinkled with salt and pepper, and baked until golden. My kids and I just go crazy for it. My husband? He also gives it an absolute yes.
Bacon Brie Crescent WreathCourse: Lunch, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
If you want to make your bread meals more appealing, just give this bacon brie crescent wreath a go. Enjoy!
2 8-oz tubes Crescent rolls
1 12-oz wheel of brie, cut into cubes
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/3 c. cranberry sauce2 eggs, lightly beaten
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Assemble in a sunburst pattern, with pointed ends of the triangles facing outward (the base of the triangles should overlap).
- Spread cranberry sauce on dough. Top with brie and bacon. Fold triangle tips over filling and tuck under base to secure.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl. Brush all over top of dough and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until dough is golden, for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.