Beef And Cabbage Stir Fry
Our post today is about a super duper delicious yet easy to make dish for meal, Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry. Beef is cooked with shredded cabbage, along with carrots and spices. Then drizzled with a flavorful sauce of soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, sriracha, and brown sugar. The food finishes off with sesame seeds and chopped green onions. Enough to serve at your dinner, right?
If you want beef and cabbage to come together in a serving, you should never miss this dish. It takes you 30 minutes to finish, half for preparing and half for cooking. We do believe that this amount of time is worth paying for any good meal at home. I really like it for busy weekday’s dinner. Tasty, flavorful and simple. That’s all!
This beef and cabbage stir fry is great to eat on its own or serve over a bed of rice. The point here is just to watch its companions when you are on any diet. If you are keto, for instance, the former serving is recommended. Ready to give it a try? Here we go!
Beef And Cabbage Stir FryCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Beef is cooked with shredded cabbage, along with carrots and spices. Then drizzled with a flavorful sauce of soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, sriracha, and brown sugar. The food finishes off with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
1 tbsp. sriracha
1/2 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- Stir Fry
1/2 head green cabbage
1/2 lb. lean ground beef
3 green onions
1/2 tbsp. neutral cooking oil
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp. fresh grated ginger
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Garnish (Optional)
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
1 tbsp. sriracha
- Gather soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, sriracha, and brown sugar in a bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Cut cabbage in half, remove core, and then finely shred the leaves of one half. Save the rest for further cooking.
- Peel carrots and shred; using a cheese grater. Slice green onions. Mince garlic. Peel and grate ginger.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, garlic, ginger, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes; until beef is browned.
- Add cabbage and carrots. Stir and cook until cabbage is slightly wilted (or fully wilted, if you prefer). Stir in sauce and green onions.
- To serve, top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and a drizzle of sriracha. Enjoy!