Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites
Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber BitesCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For Shrimp and Cucumber Bites
1 cucumber, sliced
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deviened
1 tbsp. oil
1 tbsp. seasoning
1/4 cup remoulade sauce (optional)
- For Avocado Sauce
1 avocado, mashed
2 tbsp. cilantro and/or parsley, chopped
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 green onion, thinly sliced or chopped
salt and cayenne to taste
- Toss shrimp with oil and seasoning.
- Add all ingredients for avocado sauce in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and sear until slightly blackened, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- To assemble, drizzle cucumber slices with avocado sauce. Place on shrimp and drizzle with remoulade sauce on top.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.