Cabbage Roll Casserole
Cabbage is finely chopped, combined well with rice cauliflower, Italian seasoning, cooked ground beef marinara sauce, then baked in the oven until cabbage is crisp-tender. The process ends with an even layer of shredded mozzarella on top and baked until melted. This’s what Cabbage Roll Casserole offers. It comes out flavor-packed and super delicious, making any eater get hooked.
If you love cabbage or just want it for today’s meals, you should never miss this cabbage casserole. It’s tasty and flavorful. I often make this good food at weekend’s dinner and it keep my whole family satisfied. Served on its own or alongside a fresh green salad or quinoa, this casserole becomes a good meal. Yummy!
Is a great main course for both family meals and gatherings. The reason is simple. It’s delicious and look super duper impressive. However, it’s Way easier to make than you think. Spend about an hour, and this casserole will be ready on your table. We do believe that this is a worth-paying amount of time to make any good meal at home. At least, it works with my family. Ready to give it a try, too? Let’s get started!
Cabbage Roll CasseroleCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Cabbage is finely chopped, combined well with rice cauliflower, Italian seasoning, cooked ground beef marinara sauce, then baked in the oven until cabbage is crisp-tender. The process ends with an even layer of shredded mozzarella on top and baked until melted.
3/4 medium head cabbage, chopped or shredded
1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 medium head cauliflower, riced
1 tbsp. avocado oil
2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
3 cup marinara sauce
3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
wholesome yum keto sweeteners
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add in ground beef and season with sea salt and black pepper. Cook and break up with a spatula, until browned, about 10 minutes. Drain grease if needed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9×13 in (23×33 cm) glass baking dish.
- Gather cauliflower rice, chopped cabbage, and Italian seasoning in the dish and stir to combine.
- Once beef is cooked through, pour it in baking dish. Stir in marinara sauce.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Remove from the oven, top with shredded mozzarella and continue baking for additional15 minutes; until cheese is golden brown and the cabbage is completely cooked through.
- Remove and let the casserole cool for 10 minutes. Serve.