Cabbage with Chicken
My family just have craving for sautéed dishes! Vegetable stir fry, chicken stir fry, beef stir fry, shrimp stir fry or noodle stir fry is much appealing to us. And, our recommendation today is Cabbage With Chicken which is now one of our favorite food. It’s quite easy to cook but loaded with taste, flavor and texture. Just give it a try and you will find it worth!
Cabbage with chicken is thinly sliced cabbage stir-fried with chicken, along with shredded carrots, chicken stock, paprika, tomato paste, and salt and pepper. It’s easy to make and quick to serve but worth more than that. The food comes out delicious and flavorful, making it enough for any good meals. Yummy!
If you love cabbage or chicken or both of them, you should never miss this crazy good cabbage with chicken. They are daily ingredients but taste crazy good when combined together with a good recipe. And, all you need to do here is to save the recipes and make a good food of your own. Today’s dinner is a good chance, let’s treat your family with this stir fry dishes!
Cabbage with ChickenCourse: MainDifficulty: Medium
Cabbage with chicken is thinly sliced cabbage stir-fried with chicken, along with shredded carrots, chicken stock, paprika, tomato paste, and salt and pepper. It’s easy to make and quick to serve but worth more than that.
1 1/2 lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
1 medium cabbage
2 medium carrots, shredded
1 cup chicken stock
1 tbsp. paprika
2 tbsp. tomato paste
chopped fresh parsley to garnish
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. hot sauce (optional)
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and chicken. Fry for 5-7 minutes until browned.
- Slice cabbage into thin strips.
- Add paprika and tomato paste into skillet. Stir and continue to cook for more 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in shredded carrots, chicken stock, salt, and pepper. Uncover and cook for about 40 minutes until there is no liquid remaining; stirring occasionally.
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, if desired. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve.