Cauliflower Fried Rice
Cauliflower Fried RiceCourse: SidesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 bag of frozen trader joes riced cauliflower (or a head of cauliflower, chopped up and blend)
1 small onion, chopped
1 cup frozen peas and carrot, thawed
1/4 cup broccoli, chopped
2 tablespoons sesame oil (or canola)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
salt and pepper
garlic salt (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add onions and stir until tender. Add peas, carrots, and broccoli and cook until soft.
- Add frozen cauliflower (or fresh riced cauliflower) to skillet. Stir to mix with other veggies and continue to cook until cauliflower is no longer frozen.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and mix well.
- Push rice to one side of pan and scramble egg on the other side.
- Once egg is cooked, mix with rice and add more soy sauce if needed.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic salt as desired.
- Turn off heat. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
- Serve immediately!