Chicken Mole Tacos
Chicken Mole TacosCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
1 pound cooked chicken, sliced or shredded
12 small corn tortillas
1 cup mole sauce,
1 onion, sliced
1/2 cup queso fresco, crumbled
1 handful cilantro
- Warm up cooked shredded chicken in microwave for few minutes.
- Lay corn tortillas on a baking sheet and slightly roast until warm on both side.
- Add mole sauce on a small pot and warm it up on low heat.
- To assemble, lay out tortillas. Spread with chicken, followed by sliced onion
- Drizzle with mole sauce and top with crumble Queso Fresco then cilantro.
- Serve immediately!