Creamed Spinach–Stuffed Salmon
All that you need you need for a delicious and flavorful salmon dish is here. Creamed Spinach-Stuffed Salmon. It’s now one of my favorite for dinner. Create a pockets in salmon fillets, fill it with a crazy good mix of cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes, seared until cooked through and crispy on both sides. Your cooking requires only 25 minutes, from start to finish. Ready to give it a try?
Creamed Spinach–Stuffed SalmonCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you are finding something healthy and savory to make with salmon, just give this creamed spinach stuffed salmon a go.
4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
1/2 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
1/2 c. frozen spinach, defrosted
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
Pinch of red pepper flakes
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. butter
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Freshly ground black pepper
- Season salmon all over with salt and pepper.
- Add cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes to a large bowl, mix to combine.
- Using a paring knife, slice a slit in each salmon to create a pocket. Scoop cream cheese mixture into pockets.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add salmon, skin-side down and cook until seared, about 6 minutes, then flip salmon.
- Drizzle butter and squeeze lemon juice all over. Cook until skin is crispy, another 6 minutes.
- Serve warm.