Honey Garlic Chicken
Honey Garlic Chicken is here. It’s a chicken dish of the year. Chicken is seared in sesame oil until golden, tossed with flavorful glaze of soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, Sriracha, and cornstarch, baked until cooked through, and finally broiled until caramelized. It comes out delicious and flavorful, making it an appealing main course for any dinner. Yummy!
Honey Garlic ChickenCourse: Dinner, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This honey garlic chicken is great to make all year. If you have craving for chicken, just give this recipe a go.
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
3 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. Sriracha
1 tbsp. cornstarch
2 cloves garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lime
2 tbsp. sesame oil, divided
Freshly ground black pepper
Sesame seeds, for garnish
Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, Sriracha, and cornstarch to a medium bowl, whisk to combine.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining sesame oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sear until golden, 4 minutes per side. Pour over glaze and transfer to oven.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 25 minutes. Heat broiler.
- Spoon glaze over chicken and broil until caramelized, 2 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve over a bed of rice, pasta or vegetables.