Loaded Reese’s Bark
Loaded Reese’s Bark is here. It’s actually a “mind-blowing” snack and dessert of both kids and adults. I love serving it for weekend meals and small parties. When I treated a hungry crowd at game day viewing party with this, it got them hooked. Sweet, tangy and fun to eat, who can resist this bark? I know that I can’t.
Loaded Reese’s BarkCourse: Snacks, DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Snack time is much more worth waiting for with this loaded Reese’s bark. Its recipe is given here, just give it a try if you get interested in.
1 c. Reese’s Pieces, chopped
10 Reese’s Minis, chopped
4 c. semisweet chocolate chips, divided
2 tsp. coconut oil, divided
2 c. peanut butter
2 c. powdered sugar
1/4 c. Butter, softened to room temperature
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Prepare a 12” x 17” baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt 2 cups chocolate chips and mix with 1 teaspoon coconut oil. Spread on the wax paper in an even layer and refrigerate to firm.
- Combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, butter and salt and beat with a hand mixer. Once smooth and fluffy, spread evenly over chocolate layer. Return to refrigerator to set.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips and mix with remaining coconut oil.
- Spread over peanut butter, in an even layer, and sprinkle with chopped Reese’s and Reese’s pieces. Place back in refrigerator to set, 10 minutes.5.
- Break apart into large chunks and serve.