Oatmeal Breakfast Bites
Oatmeal Breakfast BitesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 1/2 cup Quaker Old Fashioned oats
3 large ripe bananas
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped seasonal fruit
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 tablespoon butter softened
2 tablespoons agave or honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg beaten
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add banana in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Stir in peanut butter, butter, honey, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate medium bowl. Stir well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Stir in beaten egg and mix until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and chopped seasonal fruit.
- Using hand, form large flat cookies place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are done.
- Remove and let cool on baking sheet. Serve.