One-Pan No Peek Chicken and Rice
One-Pan No Peek Chicken and RiceCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 boxes Zatarain’s Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 box Lipton Onion Soup Mix, (2 packets)
1 1/4 can water, (soup can)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Add rice mix, cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, and water in a large mixing bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Place rice mixture onto baking dish.
- Lay chicken evenly on top of rice. Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour 45 minutes. Remove and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.