Finding recipe to make your pizza to the new level? These pizza knots are right up your street. Biscuit dough is brush with butter, olive oil, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, and salt mixture, sprinkled lightly with mozzarella and pepperoni, rolled up lengthwise, pinched to seal, then tied into knots, and topped with more mozzarella and pepperoni. This pizza is then baked until cheese is melty and biscuit is cooked through. Coming out flavorful, it surely gets you hooked.
Pizza KnotsCourse: Lunch, Brunch, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Ready in 40 minutes, these pizza knots are great for lunch and snack. Weekend is coming, just make it for your kids.
1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
2/3 c. shredded mozzarella
1/2 c. mini pepperoni
2 tbsp. melted butter
1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. chopped parsley
1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
Marinara, warmed, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400° and spray a 10” ovenproof, nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add butter, olive oil, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, and salt to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Unroll biscuits to flatten slightly, then cut each one in half. Brush each piece with butter mixture, then sprinkle lightly with mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Roll up dough lengthwise and pinch edges together to seal, then tie the dough into knots.
- Place stuffed knots in skillet. Brush with remaining butter mixture and sprinkle with more mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with marinara.
- Source: delish.com