Pulled Pork Sliders with Garlic Aioli
Pulled Pork Sliders with Garlic AioliCourse: Breakfast, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
3-5 pound pork shoulder
BBQ sauce of your choice
¾ cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp. lemon juice or white wine vinegar
1 tsp minced garlic
2 pinches of black pepper
1 tbsp. chopped chives
- Season pork shoulder with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Coat with a favorite BBQ sauce.
- Place in a slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4-5 hours).
- Once cooked, remove and slightly shred – discard any fatty parts. Add in one of half cup BBQ sauce and gently mix to combine.
- To make aioli, add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Toast slider buns in oven at 375 for a few minutes until crispy.
- To assemble sliders, lay shredded pork on the bun. Top with a dollop of aioli. Serve immediately.
- You may prepare the food 2 days in advance. To serve, simply heat the pork in the microwave or slow cooker.