BBQ Chicken Tostadas
BBQ Chicken TostadasCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
8 tostada shells (or 8 corn tortillas, brushed with olive oil and baked)
2 cups shredded cheese
1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce, divided
Optional: 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lay out tostada shells (or baked tortillas) on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Add chicken and 1 cup BBQ sauce in a small bowl. Stir to coat.
- Lay chicken into tostada shells. Top with about ¼ cup of cheese on each.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with the remaining BBQ sauce. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired. Serve.
- Source: https://completerecipes.com/bbq-chicken-tostadas.html