Baileys Cheesecake Cups
Melt in mouth and fun to eat are what used to describe these Baileys Cheesecake Cups. They’re also one of the cutest ways to enjoy Baileys Irish cream. Making a shallow cup in the middle of brownies, then filling them with a perfect mix of cream cheese, melted chocolate, and Baileys and Cool Whip. To make them prettier, you can top them with sprinkles of chocolate chips. Yummy!
Baileys Cheesecake CupsCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
These Baileys cheesecake cups are perfect desserts for family meals and small parties. I’m hosting a weekend gathering, and plant to treat my guests with these.
1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
2 tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp. mini semisweet chocolate chips, melted, plus more for garnish
4 oz. cool whip
Cooking spray, for muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Add brownie batter to a large mixing bowl and prepare according to package directions.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin tins and bake for 25-27 minutes.
- Once removed from oven, press a shot glass into the middle of each, making a shallow cup. Let cool completely.
- Add cream cheese, melted chocolate, and Baileys until smooth in a medium bowl using. Beat until smoothie with a hand mixer. Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon filling into cooled brownie cups and top with more mini chocolate chips.