Rolo Pretzel Bites
Rolo Pretzel Bites are here. They’re cute little and insanely good desserts and snacks that no one can’t resist. When treated my guest with these at weekend gathering, they got all hooked. With only 6 ingredients in the cart, namely pretzels, Rolos, peanut butter, powdered sugar, melted chocolate chips, and coconut oil, you can definitely make these at home. Ready to give them a go?
Rolo Pretzel BitesCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
If you are finding a flavor-packed and super tasty dessert and snack, these rolo pretzel bites are the way to go.
2 c. chocolate chips, melted
1/2 c. peanut butter, divided
1 tbsp. powdered sugar
1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lay half of the pretzels on baking sheet and top with Rolos. Bake until Rolos are slightly melty, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup peanut butter and powdered sugar to a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread peanut butter mixture on one side of the other half of pretzels.
- Once removing pretzels and Rolos from oven, place peanut butter pretzels on top of them, peanut butter side down.
- Keep in freezer for 10 minutes to firm.
- Combine mix melted chocolate and coconut oil in a medium bowl.
- Dip chilled pretzels into chocolate mixture. Return to freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Microwave remaining peanut butter on high for 5 seconds. Place in a Ziploc bag and cut off a small corner.
- Drizzle hardened pretzel bites with peanut butter. Serve.