Baked Mississippi Chicken
Baked Mississippi ChickenCourse: Dinner, MainCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Medium
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tbsp. ranch seasoning
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 jar (16 oz) banana peppers, drained
2 tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Lay chicken flat (not overlapping) in the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with ranch seasoning. Spread banana peppers evenly over the ranch seasoning. Cover with pats of butter. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 30-40 minutes; until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool for 7 minutes. Serve over rice, cauliflower rice, sauteed greens, or any sides of your choice. Enjoy!
- Source: https://www.thepinningmama.com/mississippi-chicken/