One-pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
One-pot Cheesy Taco PastaCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
1 pound ground beef, lean or extra lean
1/4 cup taco seasoning
3 cups small shell pasta
1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella
1/2 cup onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced, optional
2 cups water
1 cup tomato sauce
fresh cilantro, chopped, optional
- Heat a large frying pan with some oil on medium-high heat.
- Add ground beef and stir until it is browned. Drain fat of beef.
- Add onions and garlic to the skillet. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes; until onions are translucent.
- Stir in tomato sauce, taco seasoning, water and pasta.
- Cover with a lid and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes until the pasta is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese and optional fresh cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
- Source: https://tipbuzz.com/taco-pasta/