Cheesy Taco Sticks
Cheesy Taco SticksCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb. ground beef
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tube Pillsbury Pizza Dough
1 packet taco seasoning mix (or homemade taco seasoning)
4 tbsp butter, melted
5 colby jack and cheddar cheese sticks, halved
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Cook ground beef in a skillet. Using a wooden spoon, break up until fully browned and crumbled. Drain and bring back to stove top. Add in taco seasoning and stir until fully coated. Remove from heat and let it rest at room temperature.
- Spread pizza dough flat and cut in half lengthwise. Divide them into 10 small rectangles. Place a tablespoon of the taco beef in the center of each pizza dough, top with a halved cheese stick and then carefully roll up. Make sure that all seams are closed.
- Gather melted butter, garlic powder and parsley in a small bowl. Stir to combine and brush it on the tops of taco sticks.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes; until golden brown on top. Serve hot with your favorite taco toppings!
- Source: https://iwashyoudry.com/cheesy-taco-sticks/