Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Bites
If you are finding fantastic and energized bites for breakfast, dessert and snack, these Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Bites are the way to go. Each is perfect layers of a teaspoon scoop of melted chocolate (as a base), then a slice of banana, followed by a teaspoon scoop of peanut butter and chocolate on top. These cute little cups are now one of my family’s favorites. Yummy!
Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana BitesCourse: Dessert, Snacks, BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
These chocolate peanut butter and banana bites are also great for game day viewing parties. They will feed a hungry crowd so well.
2 bananas, sliced into 1/2″-thick rounds
2/3 c. smooth peanut butter
1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
2 tsp. coconut oil
Flaky sea salt
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips in a medium bowl in microwave in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Heat peanut butter for 15 seconds until runny.
- Combine mix chocolate and coconut oil in a medium bowl.
- Scoop a teaspoon of chocolate into small baking cups.
- Top with a slice of banana, a teaspoon-size scoop of peanut butter, and another scoop of chocolate.
- Repeat until you have used all the banana slices. Top with a pinch of sea salt.
- Keep in freezer for 2 hours, or until frozen. Serve.