Cookies ‘N’ Cream Brownies
If you are finding flavorful and energized bites for breakfast, you should never miss these Cookies Cookies ‘N’ Cream Brownies. Brownie batter is poured on pan, topped with Oreos (pressed down), baked until done, let cool completely, and covered with melted candy bars. This brownie bake is then refrigerated until set and cut into slices. Yummy!
Cookies ‘N’ Cream BrowniesCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
These cookie and cream brownies are also an appealing dessert and snack. My kids just go crazy for them and love eating them at game day celebrations.
1 (18-oz.) box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
4 Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Bars
Melted chocolate, for drizzling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F and prepare a 8×8-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Pour batter into pan, then top with an even layer of Oreos. Press down on Oreos so batter covers them almost completely.
- Bake until an inserted toothpick at the center comes out mostly clean, for 35 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Add unwrapped candy bars to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, about 3 minutes. Pour over cooled brownie and, using an offset spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Keep in refrigerator until set, fir 10 minutes, then drizzle with melted chocolate, if using.
- Slice into squares. Serve.