Easy Bacon Fried Rice
Easy Bacon Fried RiceCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 cups cooked white rice
8 ounces of bacon, chopped
3 eggs, lightly beaten
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 small white onion, chopped
1 cup frozen peas and carrots
2-3 tablespoons soy sauce to taste
green onions chopped for garnish
- Cook bacon in a medium sized skillet or work over medium high heat until crisp.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain grease; leaving about 1 tablespoon in skillet.
- Stir in chopped onion, frozen peas and carrots and sauté for 1-2 minutes until they are tender.
- Push veggies to one side of skillet and add beaten egg to the other side. Scramble up until cooked through. Combine with peas and carrots.
- Add cooked rice and bring bacon back to skillet. Stir to combine.
- Toss in sesame oil and soy sauce. Mix to combine with other ingredients.
- Turn off heat and garnish with chopped green onions.
- Serve immediately!