Fiesta Chicken Pasta Casserole
Fiesta Chicken Pasta CasseroleCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chunked
2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 cup salsa
1 can (15oz) corn, drained
1 can (15oz) black beans, drained & rinsed
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Don’t forget to add a teaspoon salt to pasta water.
- Gather sour cream, salsa, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl. Stir to well combined.
- Remove pasta from pot and drain. Pour pasta into sour cream mixture and stir to combine. Add in corn, black beans, chicken, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Pour creamy pasta mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese on top. Cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove tin foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions, tomato, and avocado slices if desired. Serve!
- Source: https://togetherasfamily.com/fiesta-chicken-casserole/