Fruity Pebbles Sushi
This Fruity Pebbles Sushi is not sushi at all. The point here is it’s still enough to get you guys hooked, especially the kids. It’s a flavorful and eye-catching mix of butter, mini marshmallows, Fruity Pebbles, and marshmallow fluff. They’re an appealing treat for dessert and snack at game day viewing parties. Weekend is coming, let’s make this healthy sushi for your kids!
Fruity Pebbles SushiCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you are finding something tasty and pretty to pamper your kids’ sweet tooth, just give this a go. Made within 20 minutes and kept in the refrigerator until firm, this surely fits your cooking time.
5 c. Fruity Pebbles
2 c. marshmallow Fluff
10 oz. mini marshmallows
1/4 c. butter
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with wax paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a pot over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melty.
- Turn off heat and immediately stir in cereal. Stir until completely coated.
- Pour mixture onto prepared pan and pat into a thin even rectangle.
- Spread fluff in a single thin layer over cereal.
- Cut cereal sushi sheet in half crosswise, then roll up halves, starting from the long side. Refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- Slice into sushi rolls.