Keto Gluten-Free Big Mac Salad
Your taste buds are all in a treat with this Keto gluten-free big mac salad! It’s a delicious mix of ground beef, dill pickles, cheddar cheese, iceberg lettuce and sliced onion, and salt and pepper. The salad becomes tastier and more flavorful when generously drizzled with a sauce of mayonnaise, dill pickles, vinegar, mustard, swerve, and paprika. Who can resist it? I know that I can’t.
I’m not a keto eaters. I just love trying different meals. Then, I am recommended this crazy good beef and dill pickle salad by my friends. She said that her family, especially her kids went crazy for it right with the first try. Then, I have to reason to refuse this for my meals. Amazingly, my family love it too. My husband even tell me to serve it more often. Gatherings are still great!
If you are finding a savory salad for dinner, this keto gluten-free big mac salad is the way to go. And, it’s much easier to make than you think. Ready in just 10 minutes! A need-to-pay amount of time to make any good meals, right? Those who are adopting low-carb and keto diets, should never miss it for meals. It will keep you satisfied. Believe us!
Keto Gluten-Free Big Mac SaladCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Your taste buds are all in a treat with this Keto gluten-free big mac salad! It’s a delicious mix of ground beef, dill pickles, cheddar cheese, iceberg lettuce and sliced onion, and salt and pepper.
- Big Mac Sauce
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp. dill pickles
1 tbsp. white vinegar
1 tbsp. onions, chopped
4 tsp mustard
2 tsp. swerve
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 lb lean ground beef
1/4 cup dill pickles
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
½ cup sliced onions, cut in half
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine mayo, diced pickles, mustard, vinegar, onion, paprika and Swerve in a mixing bowl. Whisk well and set aside.
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add ground beef. Cook and break up clumps until almost cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles.
- Gather lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix well then divide into 4 serving bowl.
- Top each with ¼ of ground beef mixture. Drizzle with dressing.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!