Keto Taco Salad Bowl
Ground Taco beef, sour cream, shredded lettuce and shredded cheddar cheese served together in a salad bowl? It’s a crazy good keto salad that any should try one. My family first tasted it at dinner at my sister’s house. We all fell for it since then. I asked my sister for the recipe and turned it into homemade. My family eat this Keto Taco salad bowl about few times a month when we try to cut the carbs at meals. We still stay energized and feel happy with our dinner!
Can non-keto eaters serve this taco salad bowl for meals? The answer surely keeps you satisfied. If you love beef and taco seasoning, just give it a try. The point here is you watch your intake. By trying different meals, your cooking time would be easier. You even get fun with it. And your kids? They will no longer get bored with eating daily foods.
To make this Keto taco salad bowl more complete, you may serve it with toppings of your choice. They might be cheddar cheese, sliced avocado, shredded lettuce, jalapeno, onions, bell peppers, sour cream, cilantro, sriracha, or hot sauce. It depends!
Keto Taco Salad BowlCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Ground Taco beef, sour cream, shredded lettuce and shredded cheddar cheese served together in a salad bowl? It’s a crazy good keto salad that any should try one.
- Taco Ground Beef
1 lb ground beef
1/2 tbsp. cumin
3/4 tbsp. chili powder
1/4 tbsp. garlic powder
1/2 tbsp. onion powder
salt & black pepper to taste
5 tbsp. sour cream
5 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
5 cups shredded lettuce
- Topping** (Optional)
Sriracha or hot sauce
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and break up into crumbles; using a spatula.
- Add cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper. Stir to combine and cook until beef is browned.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool
- Divide taco ground beef into 5 serving bowls. Add each with 1 cup of shredded lettuce, 1 oz shredded cheddar, and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Mix to combine.
- Top each with toppings of your choice. Serve.