Paleo Breakfast Stacks
Looking for something to jazz up morning meals? These Paleo Breakfast Stacks are the way to go. It’s a delicious and flavorful mix of sausage patties, mashed avocado, and omelet. To best serve, you can serve your breakfast with chives and drizzles of hot sauce. My kids just go crazy for them. They prefer them for weekend breakfast and game day viewing parties. Perfect!
Paleo Breakfast StacksCourse: Breakfast, BrunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These paleo breakfast stacks are now one of my favorite food to start a day. A serving can keep me staying energized for hours.
3 breakfast sausage patties
1 avocado, mashed
3 large eggs
Freshly ground black pepper
Hot sauce, if desired
Chives, for garnish
- Prepare breakfast sausage according to package instructions.
- Mash avocado onto breakfast sausage and season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a medium skillet over medium heat with cooking spray, then spray the inside of a mason jar lid.
- Place mason jar lid in center of skillet and crack an egg inside. Season with salt and pepper and let cook 3 minutes until whites are set, then remove lid.
- Cover mashed avocado with an egg. Garnish with chives and drizzle a hot sauce of your choice.
- Serve immediately.