Sausage Fried Rice
Sausage Fried RiceCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: Asian, ChineseDifficulty: Easy
4 cups cooked rice (best with refrigerated rice)
12 ounce package Hillshire Farms Polska Kielbasa, sliced
1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
4 tablespoons sesame oil
1 cup carrots, diced
1 cup frozen peas
1 small onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
Tops of 3 green onions, sliced
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, sliced sausage, onion and carrots and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add peas, stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes, until sausage is browned and veggies are desired tenderness.
- Push mixture to one side of skillet. Add a little sesame oil to skillet, if need.
- Crack egg to the other side of skillet. Scramble and break into smaller pieces. Mix with veggies and sausage.
- Stir in rice and soy sauce. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and top with green onions.
- Serve immediately!