9-Ingredient Chicken Fried Rice
9-Ingredient Chicken Fried RiceCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 cups cooked white rice (best with refrigerated leftover rice)
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 (18oz) bottle Teriyaki sauce
3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
1 small onion, chopped
2 teaspoons minced garlic
3 tablespoons sesame oil (or vegetable oil)
- Place chicken in a crock-pot. Pour in teriyaki sauce, cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Once cooked, remove and let cool. Slice into small piece and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add peas, carrots, onion and garlic. Stir fry until tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and push veggie mixture to one side of skillet
- Pour eggs on the other side of skillet. Scramble into small pieces and fry until cooked.
- Stir in rice and soy sauce. Stir and combine with veggies.
- Stir in cooked chicken and cook until mixture is heated through.
- Turn off heat and garnish with parsley, if desired.
- Serve immediately!
- You may also bake chicken in oven at 375 F° for 35 minutes.