Easy Pork Fried Rice
Easy Pork Fried RiceCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 1/2 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
1/2 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 red onion, chopped
1 cup sliced carrots
2 handfuls sliced broccoli (rabe or baby bok choy)
1 teaspoon cooking oil
sriracha hot sauce to taste
- Combine pork with teriyaki sauce in a bowl or zip bag. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours (in refrigerator).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pork, sauce, onion, and carrots. Stir fry and cook until pork is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in rice, vegetables, and soy sauce. Cook and stir until they are wilted.
- Push rice mixture over to one side of pan. Spray exposed part of pan with cooking spray, if needed.
- Crack in eggs. Scramble into small pieces; using a spatula. Continue to stir until cooked.
- Stir into rice. Stir with other ingredients and cook until warm through.
- Turn off heat and serve with Sriracha, if desired.