S’more Cheesecake is here! If you are finding a flavorful and creative dessert to dazzle your guests at party, this cheesecake is the way to go. Mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, heavy cream, crushed graham crackers, soften cream cheese and some other ingredients are combined together in this recipe. Coming out soft, it promises to melt in your mouth right with the first bites.
S’mores CheesecakeCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Weekend is coming, let’s make this S’mores cheesecake for your kids. It’s a perfect treat for them after a long week at school.
- FOR CRUST
1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
5 tbsp. melted butter
1/4 c. sugar
pinch of kosher salt
1 sleeve of graham crackers, separated into sticks
- FOR GANACHE
1 1/2 c. chocolate chips
3/4 c. heavy cream
- FOR CHEESECAKE
16 oz. (2 blocks) cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. powdered sugar
1 1/2 c. cold heavy cream
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- To make ganache
- Add chocolate chips to a medium, heatproof bowl and set aside.
- Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once bubbing, turn off heat.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate chips, whisking constantly until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- To make crust**
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Grease an 8” springform pan with cooking spray and press mixture into pan.
- Pour about half of ganache over crust, then line graham cracker sticks around edges of the pan standing up to form a wall.
- To make cheesecake
- Add cream cheese to a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- Stir in sugar, then gradually add cream and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add vanilla and stir until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over ganache and smooth out with a spatula.
- Pour remaining ganache over cheesecake then top with mini marshmallows.
- Keep in freezer until firm, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- Broil until the marshmallows are golden, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately!