Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
Spinach Dip Stuffed MushroomsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups fresh spinach chopped
2 tbsp garlic minced
1/2 cup sour cream
3 oz cream cheese room temperature
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
16 whole mushrooms stems removed
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and saute until wilted. Stir in minced garlic and saute only until garlic is fragrant, less than a minute. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Blend sour cream and cream cheese together. Stir in mozzarella, Parmesan, salt and pepper until well combined. Gently stir in cooked spinach, being sure to scrape all the cooked garlic from the bottom of the skillet into the mixture as well.
- Place mushroom caps face up on a lined cookie sheet. Stuff each mushroom with spinach mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 – 14 minutes. Allow mushrooms to cool slightly before serving.
- Source: https://www.mostlyhomemademom.com/spinach-dip-stuffed-mushrooms/
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories230
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Cholesterol 49mg 17%
- Sodium 514mg 22%
- Potassium 424mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 8g 16%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.