Caesar Brussels Sprouts
Creamy Caesar dressing makes vegetables much better. These Caesar Brussels Sprouts are a good example. Brussels sprouts are cooked until crisp tender and vibrant green, then completely tossed with a dressing of Caesar dressing, Parmesan, garlic, lemon juice and oregano. Coming out crunchy and tangy, these brussel sprouts are an appealing side dish for any meal. Let’s give them a try!
Caesar Brussels SproutsCourse: SidesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Vegetable meal is no longer boring with these Caesar Brussels Sprouts. They’re now one of my family’s favorites side dish to make all year.
2 lb. brussels sprouts, shaved
1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1/2 c. creamy caesar dressing
1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
1 Garlic clove, minced
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
2 tbsp. olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
croutons, for serving
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until brussels sprouts are crisp tender and a vibrant green, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in red wine vinegar and remove from heat. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Add caesar dressing, Parmesan, garlic, lemon juice and oregano to a medium bowl, and whisk to combine. Drizzle some of the dressing over brussels sprouts and toss to combine. Add more, if desired.
- Garnish with more grated Parmesan and croutons.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.