Mixed Berry Chia Seed Jam Toasts
- 12 slices Bread
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
mixed berry chia seed jam
- 1 cup Fresh Blackberries
- 1 cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 4 teaspoons Sunflower Seeds
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mash the Blackberries and Raspberries together with a fork. Add the Chia Seeds, Maple Syrup, and Water. Stir to combine and cover. Place the bowl in the fridge for up to 1 hour.
- Toast your bread to your liking and cover with the Peanut Butter. Layer on the Mixed Berry Chia Seed Jam and then sprinkle with Coconut and Sunflower Seeds. Enjoy!
The prep time doesn’t include the additional time in the fridge for the Mixed Berry Chia Seed Jam to set. I like to make up a batch and store in the fridge to have on hand.