Avocado Toast with Garlic Mushrooms
1 oz mushrooms
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp olive oil
1-2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
1 tsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1 handful basil or spinach (optional)
a bit of coconut milk
2 slices bread or toast
fresh herbs, sesame
1. Clean mushrooms an slice. Finely chopped onion and garlic
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry mushrooms for about 5 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
3. Add chopped onion and garlic and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Then deglaze with soy sauce and fry for more 1-2 minutes over low heat.
1. Halve avocado, remove core, scrape out the flesh with a spoon. Add all ingredients for guacamole into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasonings.
2. Toast your bread with slices
3. Then spread with the guacamole and place fried mushrooms on top.
4. Sprinkle over more salt to taste and pepper if prefer and some fresh herbs and nuts or seeds