Breakfast Banana Split
Breakfast Banana SplitCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
¼ cup blackberries
¼ cup raspberries
½ cup granola
½ cup strawberry Greek yogurt
mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Place container of yogurt in freezer until firm, not frozen solid, just scoop-able.
- Scoop out two scoops of yogurt and place each in a separate muffin lined with paper.
- Return to freezer until ready to use.
- Split banana in half.
- Add 2 scoops of frozen yogurt on top.
- Sprinkle with berries, granola and chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately.