Banana Pudding Banana Bread
This Banana Pudding Banana Bread really makes my day. It tastes incredibly good and looks super duper impressive, too. When I get up late in the morning, I love having some slices for brunch. As it’s healthy and tasty, I prefer serving it as a snack for my kids. I’m having a picnic this weekend, and I think that I’ll make a good one and bring with me. It’s worth waiting for.
Banana Pudding Banana BreadCourse: Breakfast, Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
If you are looking for healthy and delicious breakfast, this banana pudding banana bread surely works. It’s now my new favorite. Yummy!
1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 c. mashed banana
1 (3.4-oz.) package vanilla instant pudding mix
3 c. NILLA Wafers, divided
1/2 c. (1 stick) melted butter
2 large eggs
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl, mix until well-combined.
- Add bananas, pudding, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla to a medium bowl, mix until well-combined.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until just mixed.
- Line bottom of a loaf pan with Nilla wafers. Pour 1/3 of the batter on top of cookies, then cover with another layer of Nilla wafers.
- Pour another 1/3 of batter on top, then add another layer of Nilla wafers. Top with rest of the batter.
- Crush remaining Nilla wafers and sprinkle on top.
- Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove and let cool completely.