Cucumber SandwichCourse: Breakfast, BrunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
6 slices cucumber
2 thick slices whole wheat bread
2 tbsp. cream cheese, softened
1 ounce pepperoncini, sliced
2 tbsp. alfalfa sprouts
1 tsp red wine vinegar
1 tomato, sliced
1/2 avocado, mashed
1 leaf lettuce
- Spread each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese.
- Add a single layer of cucumber slices.
- Cover with sprouts, then sprinkle with oil and vinegar.
- Add tomato slices, lettuce, and pepperoncini.
- Spread with mashed avocado.
- Close sandwich and serve immediately.