No one could resist these Taco Cones. They’re loaded with flavors and are incredibly fun to eat. Sprinkle cheddar all over tortillas, microwave until cheese is melted, roll into cone shape, then fill with savory taco meat, tomatoes, and lettuce. To best serve, you can top your cones with drizzles of sour cream and sprinkles of chopped cilantro. When I served these cones at game day viewing party, they got all the guests hooked. Yummy!
Taco ConesCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These Taco cones are great to make any time for any dinner. Their recipe is here, just give them a try if you get interested.
1 lb. ground beef
4 medium tortillas
4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 packet taco seasoning
1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
1 c. chopped grape tomatoes
1 c. Shredded romaine lettuce
Sour cream, for drizzling
- Sprinkle each tortilla all over with with 1 cup cheese each, making sure to cover edges.
- Microwave until cheese is fully melted, for 30 seconds on high.
- Once cheese is melted, roll into cone shape. Place a rolled up piece of parchment paper in tortilla and allow to cool, 10-15 minutes.
- To make taco meat: Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper, and cook until beef is no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat and set aside.
- Fill cones with taco meat, tomatoes, lettuce, and more cheese if desired.
- Drizzle with sour cream, garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.