Chicken Cesar Salad Tacos
Chicken Cesar Salad TacosCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
- For Cheese Tortillas
1 1/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- For Chicken Caesar Salad
2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
1 cup Italian-style croutons
4 bacon strips, cooked and chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
- Warm a 4-inch non tick saute pan over medium-high heat. Pour in 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese and pat down so it is spread out evenly.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on one side until cheese is melted and turned golden brown. Flip over and cook 1 minute more with the other side.
- Gently fold the cheese to form a taco shell. Place in between the cups of an upside down cupcake tin. Allow to cool completely. Repeat to create 4 taco shells.
- Add Caesar salad dressing in a large salad bowl and coat well. Add remaining salad ingredients, except for bacon. Toss to combine.
- Place an equal amount of salad into each taco shell. Garnish with bacon pieces.
- Serve immediately!