Spaghetti & Meatball Tacos
Spaghetti, meatballs and taco shells served together are enough for a good lunch and dinner. Then, a good recipe for Spaghetti & Meatball Tacos are introduced here. They’re an appealing food for weekend meals and small parties. My family are now big fans of them. When my kids are off to school, I also let them involve in the assembling process. We have a lot of fun together.
Spaghetti & Meatball TacosCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These spaghetti and meatball tacos are great to make all year, both scorching days of summer and freezing days of winter.
1 lb. ground chicken
1 lb. spaghetti
1 c. marinara
8 flat-bottom taco shells
1/4 c. Italian bread crumbs
1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided, plus more for garnish
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 large egg
2 tsp. garlic powder
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º F and prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- To make chicken meatballs: Add ground chicken, egg, Italian bread crumbs, 1/4 cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to a large bowl, stir to combined.
- Form into small balls and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and no longer pink, 20 to 22 minutes.
- Break spaghetti in half and cook until al dente according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Add marinara to pot, baked meatballs, and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Stir together.
- Scoop into taco shells and sprinkle with more Parmesan. Serve.