Tuna Salad Cucumber
Tuna Salad CucumberCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 medium cucumber
2 cans wild-caught white albacore tuna, drained
¼ cup white onion, finely diced
¼ cup dairy-free coconut milk yogurt
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 stalks celery, diced
1 tsp yellow mustard
⅛ tsp of sea salt
⅛ tsp black pepper
- Cut cucumbers in half, lengthwise. Gently scrape out the insides; using a spoon.
- Discard scooped seeds and set the remaining cucumber aside.
- Add tuna into a large bowl. Gently mash until it is flaked; using a fork.
- Add in celery, onion, yogurt, mayo, mustard, salt and pepper. Mash until completely mixed.
- Scoop fresh tuna salad mixture in each cucumber half.
- Top with sliced tomatoes and additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately!