Crustless Pepperoni Pizza
Here is a appealing pizza recipe that you can direct your kids to make at home. Crustless Pepperoni Pizza. Place shredded mozzarella in an even layer at the bottom of a pan, top with grated parmesan and pepperoni, then cook with a lid until cheese is melty and crispy. Coming out flavorful, this pizza surely gets you hooked. It does happen with my family and hopefully, keeps you satisfied.
Crustless Pepperoni PizzaCourse: Snacks, Breakfast, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This crustless pepperoni pizza is ready in just 15 minutes. You can serve them for breakfast, brunch or snack. Enjoy!
1 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
10 slices pepperoni
1/2 tsp. oregano
Pinch of red pepper flakes
1 tsp. chopped parsley
1/2 c. marinara, heated, for dipping (optional)
- Lay mozzarella in an even layer in an 8″ nonstick skillet over medium heat. Top with Parmesan and pepperoni.
- Cover with a lid and cook until cheese is completely melted and edges are golden, about 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes and remove from heat.
- Let cool for 3 minutes. Transfer onto a serving plate.
- Garnish with parsley and slice. Serve with marinara, if using, for dipping.